Expertise: Sales / Soft Skills
Experience: 6 Years
He is a Corporate trainer with expertise in Sales and service training along with an overall work experience of Eight years in various areas ranging from Production to Technical Services especially with automobile companies in the two-wheeler and four-wheeler market. He is available for training opportunities in the areas as stated under:
- Retail Sales; Customer Handling;
- Customer service and Customer Relations;
- 5S, Kaizen and PDCA.
He is passionate about helping students and youth in finding ways into their careers prudently. He is currently available as the head trainer and counselor for Literate Majstron, a project started by him since April-2016.
- Bachelor of Engineering in “Mechanical” from Hitakarini College of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Trainer’s Skill Set:
He has been trained by Toyota on:
- Customers’ complaint handling,
- Customer Service excellence,
- Automobile technology,
- Process techniques like Kaizen,
- problem-solving techniques like Toyota Business Practices(TBP), PDCA, Hoshin Kanri etc.
Besides being trained on the above, he has been conducting training on various topics:
- Communication skills,
- Customer complaint handling,
- performance management and visualization,
- Kaizen, PDCA, 5S, Inventory Control (A-B-C system),
- shop floor safety, cycle time study.
- Experience as freelance automobile trainer (Since April-2016)
- Certified Product trainer for Nexa(Maruti Suzuki) and Ford Motors-India.
- Delivering product launch, sales, and soft skills training for Hyundai, Mahindra and Royal Enfiled as well.
- Certification and skill contest for Nexa (Maruti Suzuki).
- Other training experience:
- Certified Trainer on Organic Farming and Zero Budget Natural Farming from Jaya Organic Yojana, Bengaluru.
- Served as a trainer for higher secondary students of Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pune for “Tarunotsav”, a program dedicated for improving the sense of career consciousness in higher secondary students in 2017 and 2018.
- Provided theoretical and practical know-how on Entrepreneurship through Organic Farming and demonstrating the importance of Agriculture sector in Indian Economy.
- Experience as a full-time employee
- Training programs on Customer Relations (Basics) conducted for Toyota’s dealership employees from 2012 to 2016.
- Training programs on Customer Relations (Practitioner) conducted for Toyota’s dealership employees from 2014 to 2016.
- Workshop Managers’ training for TVS Motor’s dealership’s employees from 2011 to 2012.
- Training on Spare Parts’ standardization and Inventory control for Spare Parts Managers of TVS dealerships for assigned territory.
- Safety and Kaizen trainings conducted for various sections of tyre building in Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd.
- Did a short term project for the underprivileged children in his hometown, Jabalpur(Madhya Pradesh) named as Attitude – the face of success under which he collaborated with fellow students to provided free communication skills’ and English grammar classes for high school and college students.
Trainer’S Work Ethics:
- He has always believed in practicing before preaching and thus delivers training preferably in the areas he has worked in.
- Having gone through rigorous and dedicated training system of Toyota, he believes in continuous improvement (Kaizen) in every aspect of life. He insists on making efforts to delight his clients and taking strong feedback for improvement in the future.