Expertise: Excel/ Soft Skills
Experience: 5 Years
With over 5+years of professional experience, She is an accomplished trainer. She is skilled at transferring knowledge on a variety of subjects ranging from programming languages to querying languages to imparting life &behavioral skills that are the foundation stones for any blossomed personality.
All her workshops incorporate the “PLAYHOUSE” learning methodology, where people derive their lessons in a fun, learning by doing method. The engagement of the audience is ensured through lectures, role plays, presentations, group discussions, management games, and projects.
Recent Training Projects
In her latest assignment, she conducted the “General Management & Communication Skills (GMCS)” training for aspiring Chartered Accountancy candidates. The course is mandatory for these aspiring candidates before they become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The training duration is 15 days and, along with the articleship, it aims to further sharpen the candidate’s skills and considerably enhance their personal development to increase their employability. The course covers the following aspects:
- Candidate Orientation – Duration: 90 hours
- Communication & Presentation Skills, Public Speaking
- Foster values such as Integrity, Independence and Transparency
- Team Work, Problem Solving, Time Management
- Information Technology – Duration: 100 hours
- MS – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SQL, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)